Sunday, February 25, 2007

30 minute meals

I havent seen any TV show like this but I have heard (rather read about it)in one food blog and found some reference when I was searching for quick (I avoid saying fast food as it sounds me more of unhealthy food)regional recepies in one website'maayboli.com

Being quite busy nowadays, I liked this concept. I prefer homemade food ( as I know most our 30 minute meals are Pizzas from Pizza hut) so I searched a lot trying to find its indian version suitable for my toung and feasible for me.

I decided Aloo Paratha,Yogurt,Biryani and salad as our menu for the day.Three most important thing which helped me to speed up my cooking were readymade biryani masala,microwave and my hubby...... It took me more than one hour.....preparing for 4 persons....though food was very tasty.....I am trying to upload photos and recepies.....

But what made me write in foodblog was my search for quick,tasty,healthy indian recepies....

My search is still going on....

Do you have any suggestions?

No comments: